Blockchain plays an essential part in making cryptocurrency safe and secure for people to invest in and trade. We can say that crypto owners trade different crypto coins through bitcoin trading software which has been very beneficial for the industry of cryptocurrency. Similarly, talking blockchain so it is also important for crypto holders as it plays an important role in the security of crypto coins. Know more about the Trading Strategy for Bitcoin clicking here.
If we define it in simpler words so basically, blockchain is a ledger that consists of all the records and different transactions and assets in different business networks. Blockchain is a very secure way when it comes to sharing important data between different parties because, through this, people who have access to it through an application will only be able to have the data.
Now, let’s have a look at blockchain chain developers. What do they do to earn? And how they are able to become a good blockchain developer.
Table of Contents
What Does a Blockchain Developer Do?
A blockchain developer is one who develops blockchain applications. The developer develops, tests, and designs applications and blockchain systems. Being a blockchain developer is a good job as we know that blockchain plays an important role in cryptocurrency, and it is becoming globally very famous among people. There are two types of blockchain developers, core blockchain developers and the other one is software blockchain developers.
- Core blockchain developers: developers who belong to this field are related to architecture. They are capable of managing and supervising the blockchain network and cybersecurity measures.
- Software blockchain developers: software blockchain developers are capable of creating designs and create different applications for blockchain developers.
Earning Of Blockchain Developers
It is not wrong to say that blockchain is one of the highest-paying programming fields. Approximately per year a blockchain developer earn $150,000 to $200,000 as an employee. Any kind of knowledge which you know is quite valuable, and as a beginner blockchain developer, you can easily earn money in 6 figures.
But, it is not necessary that people can earn a high amount of money in this field, your earnings depend on several factors like the most important thing is the experience and skills in this field, or if you’re working as an employee in a company, so the salary depends on the location of the company and how well it performs in the crypto market. In many countries, the job of a blockchain developer is 50% to 70% high compared to other programming jobs.
If we talk about the United States so here, developers earn the most because cryptocurrency is quite famous in this country. Also, US companies hire employees from worldwide, because these jobs are quite remote-friendly.
Blockchain Developers Earning By Experience Level
Having a good experience in any field matters a lot when it comes to salary. Same thing you will find here. As we discussed earlier that blockchain developers as a beginner could earn a handsome amount of money, so let us discuss further the earnings of blockchain developers based on their experience level.
- As a complete beginner with no experience in the field of blockchain but some knowledge in the software field of around 0-1 years so, there are chances that, as a newbie, you can easily generate $110,000 per year.
- As an experienced developer who is new to blockchain and has approximately 2 to 3 years of experience in programming and almost 1 year of working experience in the blockchain industry so you can make up to $124,000 per year.
- If you’re someone who is an advanced blockchain developer, which means having 2 to 3 years of experience in programming and 1-year experience as a blockchain developer so in the US, you can earn up to $143,000 in a year.
Choosing blockchain development as a career is a good option if you have a keen interest in programming and developing. As we discussed earlier, different salary packages, it is also important to mention that income does not only depend on experience it is also based on the location of the company you are working with, your skills, and of course, the training you take before becoming a blockchain developer.