There is fierce competition in the rental market. To survive in this struggle for the client, landlords have to attract experienced managers. However, this is too expensive, especially in small businesses. But there is a good alternative. This is software that will help to effectively manage real estate.
Table of Contents
Advantages of holiday rental software
It is difficult to imagine a modern tourism business without software. This also applies to the rental of holiday homes. Just look at the benefits of the software for property owners and tourists:
- Saving time. Travelers get answers to many questions without the participation of the business owner. The application automates several tasks. At this time, the businessman can solve other issues.
- Synchronization of properties and accounts in a centralized system. An integrated management channel allows you to connect the property to several EDAs. Everything you need is available in the software calendar in real time.
- Creating a site with high conversion. A business owner can get a website optimized for their property. This makes it possible to receive direct bookings and online payments.
We offer you the top five applications. To choose the best software option, carefully study each. See which one is best for your rental property.
This is one of the most popular services. It is headquartered in Spain. Lodgyfy is a professional team. The company managed to create a multifunctional management system for rental housing. There’s a library of blogs and resources in it.
The application has a website builder. If you want to change an existing one or create a new site, this tool offers thoughtful templates with a booking system that makes work much easier. The designer can drag and draw codes, videos, texts. PMS (Property Management System) allows you to manage automation and set tasks.
The channel manager integrates with the best channels through a two-way API (Application Programming Interface). This allows users to update information on both sides. The system integrates with the most famous online travel agencies: Expedia, Airbnb, Vrbo. The API system virtually eliminates the possibility of overbooking.
To test the effectiveness of the application, you are offered a free trial for one week. After evaluating the advantages of the service, you can proceed to the annual payment.
The biennial plan starts at $11 per month. This is an excellent tool for owners of even a few dozen rental properties. The company offers customers solid discounts.
It is an Airbnb Management Software. The software helps entrepreneurs on Airbnb to quickly solve many problems. The product is available on the App Store and Google Play.
Hosty works on desktop and mobile devices. The product offers many useful features:
- Manage accounts on one platform. View and edit listings from multiple accounts in one application Send and receive messages in one mailbox;
- Track calendar activity from many accounts. Editing bookings, changing prices; Simplified system of receiving and rejecting bookings using a filtering tool;
- Automation of price management, communication with guests;
- Synchronization of data from Vrbo, Booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor calendar with Hosty calendar;
- Management of reports for periods of work;
- Access to ad rating.
The Unified Inbox feature allows you to track booking requests.
The free trial is for 14 days.
The price for a month depends on the tariff plan. There are only 3 of them:
- Basic – 7 dollars;
- Advanced – 10 dollars;
- Pro – 15 dollars.
Take advantage of the software. You will save time and move your business to a higher level.
This software appeared a long time ago. It used to be called AirGMS. The product contains more than 100,000 lists and uses a universal rental property management system. Some features are outdated, but the company is creating new options and keeping up with the times.
This software product has the following functions:
- booking management system;
- direct inclusion settings;
- call management.
In terms of integration, the capabilities of the product are limited. It can only be used on Airbnb and Vrbo.
The company gives enough time to get acquainted with the resource. The trial version lasts two weeks.
At the end of the trial period, the service offers two plans to choose from. The first option is related to booking. One booking costs $1. The second option involves paying $ 100 for 5 objects and $ 360 for 20 ads per month with a subscription for a year.
The company is one of the most advanced in the technology of renting real estate for recreation. The software helps rental owners to raise the level of service higher. The product is integrated into many travel companies. It is connected to more than 60 channels.
The company has all possible functions for managing the rental of real estate:
- reporting and analysis;
- setting up accounts;
- manage content and photos from one place.
Guesty enters all data into direct integrated channels. Therefore, there is no need to update the information on each channel separately.
The demo version of the software product makes it possible to evaluate its advantages.
The service takes a commission of 2 to 5% for bookings, including cancelled ones. The amount of payment depends on the number of ads. The more ads, the lower the payment. In some cases, the tariff reaches $ 1000 depending on the chosen plan. In this sense, Guesty is one of the most expensive services.
This service is based on clouding. The headquarters is in Canada. The product greatly reduces the time for repetitive tasks and allows you to focus on building a business. This is an effective service for working online.
Hostway core features are:
- integration into Airbnb, Vrbo, Expedia, Booking.com channels;
- cleaning and maintenance management from one place;
- creation of your own website with direct booking;
- getting full access to ads in multical;
- business management from anywhere.
Hostway offers a free trial.
Prices for the software are as follows:
- Virtual hosting – 6.95-29.95 $;
- VPS − 19,95-109$.