Most companies are unaware of the existence of these design tools and do not know that this toolkit can significantly increase the conversion and sales of your site on the Internet. UI / UX design is based on the development of a user-friendly interface, with effective functionality, contact capture points, with the prescription and design of triggers that will convert a visitor into a client. If you need a professional web design in Calgary Neon Team it’s a good choice. Also, the customer map journey is being worked out, all the paths of the client through the site. It is the UI component that is responsible for the beauty and design. The UX component is responsible for the functionality, usability of the interface based on the user’s experience with the web space. UX design includes the design of user interaction with the functionality and elements of the site, information architecture.
UI design is more responsible for the style and appearance of the interface. And answers the following questions:
- How the interface of the site, mobile application, CRM system, web application (for example, a parking reservation service) will look like.
- What is the style of the design?
- What colors will the site have, what colors are better to use in the brand book, on the basis of which the styles and colors of the site are then drawn?
- Where is it better and stronger to place accents in colors, sizes of images?
- How best to design capture forms, sliders, product cards.
What is UX Design in Essence?
UX design is responsible for the functionality, for how the elements of the site will interact, its interface with the user, based on his experience, emotions, needs, desires. UX design answers the questions:
- How, how will the visitor interact with the elements of the site?
- How will it be convenient for him to click, go to the next section of the site?
- How convenient will it be for him to use the callbacks located on the site?
- Should you create a mini-slider when you hover over product thumbnails or is it better to implement it already in the product card itself?
- What are the main and additional scenarios for user interaction with the main page, with sections of the site?
- What emotions, sensations, and the positive experiences should the interaction with the interface evoke?
UI / UX design is responsible for what kind of user experience the client will have after contacting the company. What associations and emotions will remain with the client after interacting with the site, and in the future – with the services and products of the company? The entire design development process in Neon Team includes the following steps:
- Questioning the client, determining his needs and desires.
- Researching a niche of activity, analyzing the market, analyzing competitors, studying the top players in the market.
- Sketching, manual drawing of preliminary layouts and functionality of the future site, interface. Coordination of functionality, elements, blocks, site format.
- Prototyping, with rendering and layout of page elements. Development of a sitemap, customer map journey, interaction scenarios.
- Drawing of design, formation of specifications, and notes for programmers for layout and programming of the site.