In 1983 Warhammer Fantasy Battle was presented for the first time, a game of military tactics and combat with miniatures set in a fantastic and medieval world. In 1987 the Warhammer 40.000 version appeared, sharing the same game mechanics but inspired by a futuristic universe. Fans of this game can choose miniature painters for hire to customize their boards.
Warhammer 40,000 is a board game where the board is a battlefield. Squads, assault troops, war tanks, armed cavalry, among many other miniatures that you can acquire or create are organized there.
Battle scenarios can be simple or highly complex environments. The duration of the game can vary from a few hours to a whole weekend. Versions of this game are constantly being updated.
If you are a fan of military strategy games, environments where war and combat operations reign. If you are a lover of worlds mixed together, generating a futuristic reality full of heroic combats, then Warhammer 40K and Art-W Studio are the best choice.
In the Art-W Studio you will find the most efficient staff in terms of design and professional miniature painting. The Freehand service is ready to welcome all possible ideas to produce fantastic worlds in full combat. These miniatures can be devised from scratch or perfected to originate the miniature of your choice.
Art-W Studio’s highly qualified staff is composed of:
- Project Manager: they are in charge of organizing the activities involved in each of the projects to be carried out. Also, together with them, you will be able to expose the idea that you want to do to your miniature pieces.
- COO: organizes the logistics. The reception of all the necessary materials for the elaboration of each piece and that each package arrives satisfactorily to its final destination.
- CEO: in addition to maintaining the organization of Art-W Studio, he controls that each project and shipment meets the requirements of each client.
- Brush Master: They are the ones in charge of giving life to each character, environment, war machinery, armor, shields, etc. They are the ones who take care of the smallest detail of the pieces to achieve unique miniatures of high quality and realism.
Details for Art-W Studio are of vital importance. The assembly process of each miniature includes activities such as: cutting, drilling, filing the edges to fit the pieces perfectly, gluing, etc. The objective of the assembly is that each piece acquires its personal characteristic, dynamism, realism and, above all, originality.
During the assembly process, the location and subsequent placement of the magnets must be taken into consideration. Avoiding that, they can repel each other. The assembly process of the miniatures is paramount.
The miniatures can be assembled from their origin, from scratch, or they can be sent to the headquarters. These will receive a later control and new suggestions at the moment of the adjustment of the same ones.
The bases create the realism of the environment where the miniatures are placed at the time of the game. Environments such as forests, deserts, cities plunged in destruction, muddy passes, etc. The bases bring to life the reality of an atmosphere where you fight to win. The bases are distinguished on the basis of three levels of detail:
- Level 1: is the base level of the bases, where the texture of the battle terrain is taken into account. Two fundamental colors are used to give the proper depth and the greatest amount of realism using the shading technique using an airbrush.
- Level 2: you play with the creation of volume. This will help to give realism to these bases. For this, corks, tree bark, rocks, etc. are used.
- Level 3: the highest quality in the creation of the base environments is reached with this level. The customization is extreme in order to create the necessary original details that will distinguish the scenario where the battles will be fought.
The Art-W Studio offers kitbashing services, base sculpting or designs generated from scratch and customized to your needs. With clear ideas and kitbashing you will be able to give life to the miniature you have in mind.
Through group work, the missing pieces of your miniature can be sculpted with putty or printed in 3D. The goal is to create a miniature with style, coherence, dynamism, and realism.
If you want to sculpt a unique miniature, the Art-W studio has artists with great creativity. Any miniature you want to bring to life can be sculpted from scratch using putty sculpting. In the same way, you can start with the base miniature and sculpt over it to create a quality, personalized and unique figure.
The 3D printing service allows the creation of complex shapes. By using resin printers, complex detailed pieces can be produced. With this service, a wide variety of figures and bits can be printed to customize and decorate the bases and bases of miniatures.
With 3D printing you can go from base bases (level 1) to highly detailed, customized level 3 bases to generate a unique, elaborate and detailed scenario for the miniature piece.
Any detail you have in mind can be done with the Brush Masters. These artists are prepared to overcome any challenge. With them, you will be able to highlight and give a special and unique touch to your miniatures.
The Warhammer Freehand service is an additional service. They offer extra details to special miniatures, such as battalion leaders, armor, etc. Quality, precision, and creativity characterize this service.