Do you have a YouTube channel? Not yet? You should know that successful YouTube videos can help promote your business and add potential customers to increase sales.
Certainly not every video published on the YouTube channel gets huge exposure, comments or likes. And the road to the channel’s success or the video going viral is long. But if the video and the channel receive extensive exposure and you manage to add new subscribers to the channel, then you can enjoy advertising for your product or service on the website.
Table of Contents
How do you do it? How to promote a YouTube channel and get exposure to my video?
A code number to pay attention to referring to the channel.
1. Attach a watermark to your channel logo or personal photo helps branding.
2. Add a banner at the top of the channel, a designed banner related to your field of activity, if you are setting up a food channel
You can attach a picture of an impressive dish, perhaps a cake.
3. Add details about the business such as email address, telephone numbers and business address, it is also important to add operating hours.
Many customers who watched the videos switch to get details about the business on the channel. Don’t miss out on potential customers.
4. Make sure to publish videos on fixed days and hours so that the viewers will get used to it and wait for the video to be distributed.
Installing YouTube Studio on a computer and mobile
It is important to monitor the performance of the channel and the videos in order to receive data. Install YouTube Studio on the mobile phone and connect
For the Gmail account with which the channel is managed, also make sure to log in on the computer.
Which ones can be obtained with YouTube Studio?
1. The number of video views.
2. The viewing time of each video.
3. The amount of subscribers in the channel and details about the subscribers.
4. Percentage of views on videos that include significant moments, sharp rises, low moments, leading moment.
5. The number of hours the subscribers watched by days, weeks, months or all the time.
6. The phrases that led to watching the videos on the channel.
7. The hours in which the channel is watched according to are given when the video should be published.
8. Comments to videos and the possibility of responding to comments.
YouTube Studio is a very important tool for those who want to succeed in the channel and in the distribution of the videos.
In the video, what are the low points. With this data you can shoot and edit better videos that affect the channel.
This article is part of the complete course of the device that creates creators to be successful YouTubers on the channel.