It is true that you can earn a huge profit from bitcoin, but you can lose your entire fund by making a wrong speculation. Crypto currencies are encrypted by cryptography, which is known as trading platform. It is secured and safe. Every Bitcoin transaction is processed through decentralized networks, using a public ledger.
There are more than two thousand crypto currencies are available, but bitcoin is the most popular one among them. After bitcoin, Ethereum holds the second position. Apart from crypto currencies, you can also invest your funds in Stable coins and Altcoins.
You can invest and access your crypto account anytime from anywhere because crypto exchanges are available for 24×7. Apart from bitcoin, you can also invest your funds in other crypto currencies and digital assets to diversify your portfolio.
However, Bitcoins and crypto world is highly volatile, and you need to minimise the risk by investing your funds through a secured platform. In this case, you can use Bitcoin Era, which is a trusted and secured platforms used by many investors.
Table of Contents
Helpful Tips To Minimize Bitcoin Trading Risks
You cannot find any assurance offered by an exchange where you can get a guaranteed return. You need do some research before you invest in bitcoin and you must keep your eyes on the recent trends of this market. Make sure, you must check your crypto account on a regular basis and do not leave your wallet in an unsecured platform.
- Apart from that, you need to invest 5-10% of your total portfolio on crypto, and you should not invest your hard-earned money in bitcoin. You can invest your surplus amount on bitcoin and other crypto.
- Make sure, you must add more coins and digital assets to your portfolio to diversify your investment profile. Do not depend on a single crypto like bitcoin because you can lose your entire amount if the price of bitcoin is decreased.
- You must choose a secured platform for your investment. There are many exchanges available and you can lose your funds if you invest in an unsecured exchange. There is no verified exchange available that is certified by government or any central agency because bitcoin and other cryptos cannot be controlled or monitored by any government. So, you need to take this risk and you must check the security features of such exchanges before you choose.
- Before investing in Bitcoins, you must plan a proper trading strategy. For example, you can choose a day trading model or you can scalp such coins to earn more profit. Exchanges can charge you a transaction fee on your every transaction with crypto and you should consider such fees while you calculate your profit margin.
- You cannot get success from the crypto trading market if you do not have an exit plan. There is a limit in every exchange for selling such coins and tokens, and you cannot sell a large volume of crypto in a day. So, you must know when you have to sell your coins to minimize your risk.
- Bitcoin price is based on its demand and supply system. Bitcoin is capped with a certain number and the price of bitcoin will be increased automatically whenever you find a shortage of such coins. On the other part, if people start selling their coins, the price of bitcoin will be decreased. So, you have to choose the right time to buy your coins.
- Bitcoin has a highly volatile nature due to which there remains some possible risk factors. Moreover, as Bitcoin is a digital currency, there are chances where hackers may hack your account to steal your traded coins. To avoid such mishaps, youshould keep your account and wallet secured by enabling two-step verification process. Apart from that, you can choose a cold storage to keep your coins safe and you can use this hardware-based wallet in your device to access your wallet.
Do not share your private keys with anyone because people can steal your crypto if they have your private keys. To minimise your risk, you can keep your private keys written on a paper and you can keep it in a safe place. If you want to receive funds from any user then you can simply share the QR code available on your wallet with that user.