Table of Contents
- Why your custom rubber stamp might malfunction
- Tips for Creating a Quality Company Stamp without Big Expenses
- Step-by-step Process of the Self-Inking Seal Creation
- Choose the Best Stamp Creator: Reviews of the Users
- Making Layout Online: Top-4 Mistakes of Business Owners
- How to make your Own Stamp: DIY vs Professional Designer
Why your custom rubber stamp might malfunction
So you’ve got a cute seal and want to use for multiple purposes. Yet inevitably, every business owner faces a little complication – the device, once working flawlessly, starts to reveal bad impressions. What it keeps happening? And what can be done with your custom rubber stamp?
Let’s see the most widespread problems and find out why your office tool is malfunctioning.
- No more ink. One of the most common problems is connected not the seal itself. Check if your pad is dry and add ink if necessary. It normally happens when you make too many impressions or forget about your seal for a long time.
- Poor quality of the device. If you chose to save some money and ordered the cheapest tool possible, don’t be surprised to find out that a stamp maker created a seal to match the price you paid.
- Not enough pressure. Stamping should be easy and effortless but a certain strength is required if you want to see any impression at all.
- Moving the custom rubber stamp while making an impression. The process of stamping should be sharp and quick. No need to move the tool from side to side.
- Poor quality of the sketch. Yes, that can cause lots of problems as well. Non-readable stamp font, too thin lines, small letters or numbers – all that makes your impression bad.
In the next part, we will find out how to avoid the main mistake of all these, namely, how to make sure that your sketch is of high quality and in proper format.
Tips for Creating a Quality Company Stamp without Big Expenses
The production of the company seal begins with the sketch. It’s the main step of the creation process. It not only influences the quality of the whole tool but also shows the level of your brand and the amount of efforts you put into the creation.
Simple and lopsided layout will not attract new clients and will repulse the old ones. How to make sure your sketch is beautiful enough?
First, we recommend you to control the entire process of stamp making. If you decide to hire a person who makes custom rubber stamps, be sure to check every detail before accepting the job.
Second, it’s better to stick to the brand’s style. Too decorative sketch for a serious company is a big no! Looking for inspiration? There are plenty of templates and ideas on the internet. Just type the sphere of your business and see what other companies do.
Third, no one can do the job better than you! Use one of the graphic editors online and create the seal that you’ll proud to show!
Step-by-step Process of the Self-Inking Seal Creation
There are several stages that you need to pass before getting the physical seal. Here’s a short guide to making your first (and quality) stamp:
- Use the virtual constructor to make the layout for the seal.
- Save your project in SVG format (it’s accepted by all manufacturers).
- Choose the closest production company.
- Send your file to them and discuss the details of the seal making (handle, material, etc).
- Get your tool and begin working.
Choose the Best Stamp Creator: Reviews of the Users
When it comes to finding a good service for making a premium quality sketch for your company seal, make sure it has every necessary instrument and option you require. A good graphic editor won’t leave you disappointed or frustrated, especially after spending some time on the editing process.
What do users like in virtual seal constructors?
- The choice of shapes: the possibility to create rectangular, round and triangle layouts in one place is very attracting.
- Numerous instruments: adding logos and images, changing stamp font, combining several elements together.
- The gallery of templates. For the users, it’s important to see the previous works of other people, to get some ideas and inspiration.
- The possibility to edit the templates: one thing is to scroll through the collection of the previous works, but the superior level of a stamp creator is a chance to actually open them in a graphic editor and modify.
- Different saving and downloading options. When the layout for the custom rubber stamp is ready, the users want to choose which file format is the most suitable for them – PDF for e-documentation or SVG for making a physical seal.
Making Layout Online: Top-4 Mistakes of Business Owners
How to succeed in stamp creating? We gathered top 5 mistakes that beginners in design make! Try to avoid them and you will get a beautiful and eye-catching seal for less than 30 minutes.
- Creating sketch without a slightest idea.
- Not checking all the tools of the stamp maker.
- Placing too much info.
- Selecting the wrong shape in hope to change it later.
However, plenty of people are torn between the possibility to hire a pro designer for this job and making everything without help. Let’s see what’s better!
How to make your Own Stamp: DIY vs Professional Designer
So, you set yourself a task of having a high quality and interesting design for the custom rubber seal. What is the best way to make it? What sketch will be better – self-made or crafted by the expert?
Needless to say that a person who makes custom rubber stamps and sketches will ask way more than even the best virtual editor with dozens of instruments. So, if money is not a problem, consider consulting a professional.
Making a layout online in the stamp maker allows you to control the process from the beginning until the moment of file downloading. The designer you pay to draw a sketch will work on his own and then send you, his variations. The faster and better way to get the layout is via DIY graphic editor. This is how you will be confident in everything and save your time.