My Grandma always told me that food tastes better when you make it with love. And, to show her love, she used to prepare her own ingredients. I can still remember it like it was yesterday. She had her purple shawl in, the tassels dusting the ground as she made her way to the kitchen. She would carefully select the raw ingredients. World’s darkest black pepper seeds were stored in the old coffee tin. She would take out 17 seeds and drop them into the mortar. With ever such experienced motions, she crushed them with the force of her old hands. In that moment, the Kitchen Games filled with the distinct aroma of earthy pepper. The taste of her certainly reflected that love.
Be Your Own Chef
Today, I cook for myself. I learned everything about food from my Grandma. I have her to thank for teaching me all those family recipes and tips. Now, I want to pass on this knowledge to my child. Unfortunately, he and I have such contrasting schedules. I work the night shift so when he’s home, I’m either asleep or at work. We don’t get to hang out often.
Teach The Little One
- My son Cory would want to start whipping up delicacies without any waiting. But unfortunately, he has yet to go a long way. This is why he has started playing Cooking Crush. It is the perfect solution.
- Cooking Crush is the brand Restaurant games of 2021.
- The game teaches kids and adults how to cook. It also instills qualities like sportsmanship, better time management, and improved hand-eye coordination.
- You child – whether he is a small baby or a bigger child, or even a kid – will be thrilled by playing this game.
- Make your child the star of his own cooking show – he will cook, wait and finish the dishes.
- The in-game customers are a great tool to inspire your child to work hard towards success.
- Your child will be greatly encouraged to start cooking in real life also.
Feed The Little Ones
- This game, Cooking Crush, is akin to real life. However, in real life, people can not always go barging into restaurants for their favorite food.
- Some people can not afford to put a fresh meal on the table much less buy it for a slightly higher price at a restaurant.
- Taking this into account, the company who published Cooking Crush, Flowmotion Entertainment Incorporated have devised a plan to make sure people are eating healthy and fresh food.
- Flowmotion Entertainment Inc. has partnered with Backpack Buddies, a Canadian charity that is dedicated to feeding young children who do not have the privilege to eat a decent meal.
- This initiative by Flowmotion Entertainment Inc was started by the co-founders, Ryan Yada and Dario Pavan.
- They have been quietly donating money for a good cause for years before.
- Ryan and Dario want to change the world for the better.
- The money that is donated is taken from the revenue made from Cooking Crush.
- To help them donate, all you have to do is download and play the game.
- So far, they have been able to achieve the goal of providing more than 45,000 meals to hungry kids.
- In the future, Ryan and Dario will be able to feed more hungry children with your support.
Keep The Little Ones Happy
- Mental health is so very important.
- This is why the co-founders of Cooking Crush have kept a special mini-challenge in their game.
- Daily Happiness Challenges make the player perform quick meditative acts like smiling, counting blessings and deep breathing.
- With the help of these challenges, the players are one step closer to relaxation.
- Completion of a happiness challenge lets you win coins that can be used in the game to buy things.
- There have been 3 million happiness challenges that have been completed.