As you read this, over four billion people worldwide are using mobile phones, with mobile devices contributing to more than 50% of overall internet traffic. Notably, mobile apps boast a 15% higher conversion rate compared to web apps. What does this mean for businesses like yours? The answer: If you don’t have a mobile app yet, it’s your cue to get one now.
Mobile apps have become an indispensable part of business growth for every industry, be it eCommerce or healthcare. But did you know, mobile apps also help brands in reaching their marketing goals? In the changing face of marketing, apps are playing a major goals in ticking
In this blog, let’s explore how having a mobile app helps in boosting customer engagement, improving brand perception and hence, boosting conversions.
How Mobile Apps Brings You Closer to Your Marketing Goals
According to eMarketer, 88% of the time we spend on our mobile phone is spent on mobile apps. Which means there are possibilities unlimited to make a lasting impact on our consumer’s purchase behavior.
But that’s not all. There are many ways in which mobile apps help marketers in the changing face of marketing. Let’s explore them one by one.
- Better Accessibility: With a mobile app, your brand will be reachable for your potential consumer with just a tap. They can scroll through your product offerings anytime, anywhere.
- Better Customer Engagement: Mobile apps offer you numerous ways to stay connected with your customers, one of them being push notifications. Mobile marketers can use consumer insights to send personalized suggestions, notifications, etc. to drive them more towards a purchase.
- Increased Brand Loyalty: Consumers are also impacted by how your mobile app looks and helps them in their buying journey. A well-designed, interactive and user-friendly mobile app transforms your existing customers into loyal patrons.
- Data Driven Insights: Using a tool like Trackier Mobile Marketing Platform, mobile marketers can make use of consumer behavioral insights to customize every interaction they make with their customers through the mobile app. This data can also help marketers in their overarching marketing goals and personalized campaigns.
- Simplified Sales Process: Mobile apps simplify the sales process by reducing the number of steps between the awareness and decision stage of a user’s buying journey. Customers can simply select the product and purchase without having to navigate to a mobile website.
- Competitive Edge: A well-designed mobile app can set you apart from competitors. It signifies your commitment to embracing technology and meeting your customers where they are, instead of expecting them to adapt to your way of doing business.
- Better Customer Satisfaction: Even if your customers are not happy with the purchase, they can reach out to you with just a simple click. It can also allow you to offer quick resolution to your customers through AI-enabled chats, FAQs, or an in-person communication channel.
The Bottom Line
According to Top Design Firms, nearly half of small businesses have a mobile app as of 2022, and the remaining half are planning on investing in a mobile app in the near future. This signifies the immense potential mobile app holds for businesses and their sales as well as marketing goals.
If you don’t have a mobile app yet, you could be missing out on immense opportunities to connect with your customers, outsmart your competitors and improve customer retention for your business. If you already have a mobile app and you haven’t given mobile marketing a shot, 2024 could be your year.
Mobile marketing gives not just one but many benefits to marketers to improve their marketing ROI, from targeted or personalized campaigns to real-time engagement. The mobile landscape offers a diverse set of tools and strategies that amplify the impact of marketing efforts, ultimately driving greater returns on investment.