Whether you are an SEO expert or beginner, these important SEO Malaysia trends can make major changes to your current SEO strategy. So, read this post till the end and know about 2021 SEO updates.
With the increase in technology, Internet has become the common communication tool and online shopping portal for everyone. The studies show the Internet is more prominent than TV, Radio, and other advertising platforms. In addition, the hit of the global pandemic pushes the more desire for the Internet in every section.
So, what can we expect in SEO 2021? Should you change the SEO strategies? This article will discuss the recent Malaysia SEO trends that may impact your current SEO performance.
SEO Trends 2021
Changes in Search Engine
SEO mainly depends on the search engine “Google.” Thus, any change in a search engine can affect the whole SEO. These minor to major changes lead to the loss of billions of dollars if you don’t work on the same. Let us take a look to upcoming changes.
- From May 2021, Page experience framework has started. This refers mainly to ranking factor so you must keep an eye on the page friendliness, HTTPS, safe browsing, loading time, and more. The purpose of introducing Page experience factor is to feature you content in top storied without AMP. To make things account, one must publish high-quality content as well.
- From March 2021, Mobile first-indexing for all websites and pages on Google. This is not a new term, but this feature allows SEO experts to index their pages or content for both mobile and PC version. (Previously, it is done in PC only)
Broader Changes in SEO Practice
Besides changes in algorithms, there are major changes in SEO trends in 2021. However, some of these have been using for long years, and others are new. Check the list below:
- Voice search has been using for years now, but nowadays, it has more prominent. With Google Assistant, Alexa, and other voice search robots, voice search has become the hot SEO trend. That’s why we have to capitalize these different approaches in the content to better SEO.
- Featured snippets: Google will come with more and more featured snippets for the homepage. These will range from news and recipes to tutorials. These snippets aim to make searching faster and keep the traffic on Google’s websites. Experts predict that it would enhance the CTR by 26% in SERPs.
- Non-textual content- Many Malaysia SEO companies and others have seen a noteworthy change in the textual content. Thus with the help of infographics or non-textual content, they are trying to get more engagement and clicks to their blogs instead of keywords.
You know, each year, Google Changes its algorithms, and these are the trends of 2021 you need to work on for better SEO performance. Besides, the things seem easy but challenging to execute. Hence the professional help is always best to achieve your goals.
The best SEO Malaysia Agency has years of experience working with upcoming Google changes with 100% success rate. So, if you need expert advice, call us today!