Click here to check if anything new just came in.
“ Wolność to wśród mądrych ludzi żyć. Widzieć dobroć w oczach ich.. i szczęście. ”— tak ode mnie, na dobranoc. śpijcie dobrze. A.
Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the song of angry men?
It is the song of the people
Who will not be slaves again
"Armies cannot stop an idea whose time has come."
A photoset of recent protests, some of which are still in progress.
1) London, England - Million Mask March, November 05th 2014
2) Ferguson, Missouri - Protests over the murder of Mike Brown, an unarmed black youth, by police. August-October 2014 (The Brown family have taken their case to the grand jury in Geneva, Switzerland and are awaiting a verdict.)
3) Belgium - 100,000 march against government austerity measures (protests ongoing.)
4) Mexico - the Mexican people march to demand answers for the 43 student teachers who went missing on 26th September and have not been seen since. It is believed that corrupt police officers handed the men over to one of Mexico’s many criminal gangs and that they were killed. (Protests ongoing.)
5) France - protests in France over police brutality after the murder of 21 year old activist Remi Fraisse during a protest against the building of a controversial dam (Protests ongoing.)
6) Hong Kong - protest for reform of democracy (Protests ongoing.)
“ Zasłużyłam na to, żeby umrzeć z zimna. ”— owija kocem i wychodzi
Hello my friend on twitter is being attacked by these ignorant white people who refuse to stop using the n word and mocking the ferguson protesters can yall please spread this around and report them! It would mean a lot to get these racists off twitter
“ A kiedy ona cię kochać przestanie, zobaczysz noc w środku dnia, czarne niebo zamiast gwiazd, zobaczysz wszystko to samo, co ja.— Edward Stachura
Darren wilson didn’t just avoid justice. He got paid leave, $400k in donations and got married. He was rewarded. This is the system.
I ty fortuny skurwysynu,
Co splendor oraz spleen Londynu
Nosisz na gębie zakazanej,
I ty, co mieszkasz dziś w pałacu,
A srać chodziłeś pod chałupę,
Ty, wypasiony na Ikacu,
Całujcie mnie wszyscy w dupę.”
Maybe Soup is currently being updated? I'll try again automatically in a few seconds...